Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how long

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
so how long will the dragon hoard pack be here a month a week for ever i want to know so i know how long till its gone cause i plan on getting crowns for it but not to recent need to get some first so let me know

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Zeon96 wrote:
so how long will the dragon hoard pack be here a month a week for ever i want to know so i know how long till its gone cause i plan on getting crowns for it but not to recent need to get some first so let me know
i'd say, depending on feedback and sales of them, they will probably be around for a while. i'd say that since the equipment is level dependant, it would seem likely that they would give people a chance to raise levels and try for the higher level gear before removing them. i'd say it's even possible that these are a permanent addition. that's all i'd say. -etherchaos

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Im guessing it will be here for a little while then taken away only because you can't call things rare if everyone has it....

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
Im guessing it will be here for a little while then taken away only because you can't call things rare if everyone has it....

True, but depending on the success of sales they may bring out an entirely new set of cards with new exclusive mounts, equip, etc. I would expect that set whenever the level cap increases, since bringing out more level 60 gear from packs would crowd up banks.