Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malastaire wont drop his fire robe

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i've fought malastaire more times than i can remember but i still havent gotten his fire or storm robe. what gives. i've gotten about almost every other drop that i know of from him ...

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
KennethB wrote:
i've fought malastaire more times than i can remember but i still havent gotten his fire or storm robe. what gives. i've gotten about almost every other drop that i know of from him ...
really all I ever get from him is the fire robe hehe

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
KennethB wrote:
have you tried fighting him recently with a fire mage? i used to get random robes from him, so i do have one of each, but the past 4 times i've fought him with my balance mage i've gotten the balance robe. -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer (and crew)

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
He does , just not haven good luck . But why you want it so bad ? Stats on it are not that good anymore gear in wintertusk is better then that. But anyway good luck and keep trying am sure you will get it .
Cheers

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Maybe your luck stinks.... i have gotten the Storm Robe....but i do believe it is totally random.... or maybe there program only alows so many till they have to reset it.... and you know how the devs work they do what they want when they want how they want....(Great job devs non the less)....Or maybe just maybe Malastaire just doesn't wantn to part with it....

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I have the opposite problem, I keep on getting his Fire robe. And I have the same problem also, because i wont get his Storm robe drop, even though I don't really need it anymore.

Brian StormHunter, Legendary Diviner
Brian FireHunter, Journeyman Pyromancer

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
i feel your pain
i have killed malistare as many times as you have (maybe more) but he just wont give up his life robe i have gotten four ice robes and so many fires i dont even want to count its just not cool :(

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
FireDea520 wrote:
i feel your pain
i have killed malistare as many times as you have (maybe more) but he just wont give up his life robe i have gotten four ice robes and so many fires i dont even want to count its just not cool :(

i've gotten a bunch of his life robes ...

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
KennethB wrote:
FireDea520 wrote:
i feel your pain

i've gotten a bunch of his life robes ...

Hmmm maybe we are just unlucky and are not getting what we need?