Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kelp in my cattail

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
i was in mooshu today and i had some stuff to do in shoshun village and i spotted a cattail in the watery area , so i picked it up. i was suprised when i found that i had recived a kelp with my cattail. i was pleased cause i knew that i would probably need kelp later in the game but confused beacause i thought that cattail's rare was water lillies. if this was a glitch then i dont want the kelp and ki can feel free to take away one kelp from my lvl 36 fire heather wildflame. just wanted to let you know

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
ibeamazing101 wrote:
i was in mooshu today and i had some stuff to do in shoshun village and i spotted a cattail in the watery area , so i picked it up. i was suprised when i found that i had recived a kelp with my cattail. i was pleased cause i knew that i would probably need kelp later in the game but confused beacause i thought that cattail's rare was water lillies. if this was a glitch then i dont want the kelp and ki can feel free to take away one kelp from my lvl 36 fire heather wildflame. just wanted to let you know
a few reagents have more than one possible rare drop. hang on to the kelp, cause if you continue to do crafting you will definitely need it later. if you don't care to keep it, sell it at the bazaar. -eli and crew

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
One day I got some Kelp, and a Water Lily from a Cattail! Just be happy that you have Kelp. Sell it at the Bazaar if you want!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
if you are into crafting, and wish to craft the cool clothes you get in WT or CL, you wont sell anything you pick up. keep everything you get, and pick everything up you see. i know its a pain stopping for everything along the way. you will reach a point where you need a rare reagent, and if you already have it you can save lots of work by not looking for it again. there is nothing more enjoyable about crafting when you look up the item, and everything you need is already in you backpack.

trust me, dont sell.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009