Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The history of Merle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I'm sure some people have wondered about this before but never really asked about it on the message boards. How did Merle become Headmaster? What's his history? There have been stories about this in the fan fiction section, but I want to hear the real truth. Does anyone agree with me

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Mimzkat101 wrote:
I'm sure some people have wondered about this before but never really asked about it on the message boards. How did Merle become Headmaster? What's his history? There have been stories about this in the fan fiction section, but I want to hear the real truth. Does anyone agree with me

I agree. I was told by a friend that Merel was origanaly a balance student but many people disagree. In others word I wonder about his history too.

Hobey Ho!

Defender
May 12, 2009
BAF1 wrote:
Mimzkat101 wrote:

I agree. I was told by a friend that Merel was origanaly a balance student but many people disagree. In others word I wonder about his history too.

Hobey Ho!
my friend thinks he's myth. Of course if he was storm, he would say he's storm.