Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you help me please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Hi I'm Laura Starflame (master pyromancer lvl42) and I just started DS. In DS I keep getting quests that I don't think I'm able to do alone (for example alot of dungeons) and when I ask all of my friends for help they usually don't come so I end up either getting defeated in battle or waiting an eternity for someone to help me and obviously if that keeps happening I'll never accomplish my goal of being lvl 60 by the end of the summer. :(

So here's the point of my message. If your bothering to read this message can you PLEASE be my friend so I can have help. I would really appreciate it and I'll definetly return the favor to you (I always help people when asked because I don't want them to end up like me.) If you give some information of where to find you in Wizard101 maybe we'll meet up and be friends. :D Thanks so much!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
DS is a bit harder than Mooshu and I think they expect you to have developed a sound strategy for fighting by the time you reach DS.

First you should examine the gear you are using and determine if you can upgrade what you have at the bazaar. Next take a look at you spell deck. If you do not have the Balance Blade from Niles in Mooshu then go get it. Also buy some Tough, strong or monstrous treasure cards to add damage to your spells; boost your meteor damage with 2 blades and one of the treasure cards.
For your wand it would be nice to have a sword that gives a power pip if you have one, but they are tough to get prior to level 45. An Ice wand/sword is the best choice in DS so you can knock off weakness spells and knock down ice shields on fire enemies.

Ideally it would be helpful to reach level 45 as that is a good level for gear upgrades. If you have time go back and redo dungeons in Mooshu as you can still get experience for doing them up to (3) times.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
Hi I'm Laura Starflame (master pyromancer lvl42) and I just started DS. In DS I keep getting quests that I don't think I'm able to do alone (for example alot of dungeons) and when I ask all of my friends for help they usually don't come so I end up either getting defeated in battle or waiting an eternity for someone to help me and obviously if that keeps happening I'll never accomplish my goal of being lvl 60 by the end of the summer. :( So here's the point of my message. If your bothering to read this message can you PLEASE be my friend so I can have help. I would really appreciate it and I'll definetly return the favor to you (I always help people when asked because I don't want them to end up like me.) If you give some information of where to find you in Wizard101 maybe we'll meet up and be friends. :D Thanks so much!
i can offer to help here and there, but i can be delete happy if someone asks for help Too much or ports to me without asking. -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker, valerian daisytamer, and crew. usually on after 10pm est in unicorn or leprechaun realm. feel free to friend me if you see me.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
hp1055cm wrote:
DS is a bit harder than Mooshu and I think they expect you to have developed a sound strategy for fighting by the time you reach DS.

First you should examine the gear you are using and determine if you can upgrade what you have at the bazaar. Next take a look at you spell deck. If you do not have the Balance Blade from Niles in Mooshu then go get it. Also buy some Tough, strong or monstrous treasure cards to add damage to your spells; boost your meteor damage with 2 blades and one of the treasure cards.
For your wand it would be nice to have a sword that gives a power pip if you have one, but they are tough to get prior to level 45. An Ice wand/sword is the best choice in DS so you can knock off weakness spells and knock down ice shields on fire enemies.

Ideally it would be helpful to reach level 45 as that is a good level for gear upgrades. If you have time go back and redo dungeons in Mooshu as you can still get experience for doing them up to (3) times.

Thanks for the tips

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
Hi I'm Laura Starflame (master pyromancer lvl42) and I just started DS. In DS I keep getting quests that I don't think I'm able to do alone (for example alot of dungeons) and when I ask all of my friends for help they usually don't come so I end up either getting defeated in battle or waiting an eternity for someone to help me and obviously if that keeps happening I'll never accomplish my goal of being lvl 60 by the end of the summer. :(

So here's the point of my message. If your bothering to read this message can you PLEASE be my friend so I can have help. I would really appreciate it and I'll definetly return the favor to you (I always help people when asked because I don't want them to end up like me.) If you give some information of where to find you in Wizard101 maybe we'll meet up and be friends. :D Thanks so much!

I can help you out too, I'm on almost every night. I'm level 44, an ice wizard named Christina Willowbreeze. I could use some help in some dungeons as well. I don't mind if you have a lot of dungeons to go through though, it doesn't matter to me. If you want to meet you could pick a realm you would like, we could meet up in the starting point of Dragonspyre (where all the portals are).

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
idk where my reply went but if you give a time, realm, i too can meet you in the basillica(where prof. drake is). my storm player is noah shadow

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Helping people out is just about all i do, so if you see me in game, I'll be glad to help.

I usually play on realm Wu after 7pm pst.

Review the reply from hp1055cm as this wizard provided some excellent advice. Preparation is an art in this game.

Say HI if you see me in game!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice