Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Piper of Dragonspyre quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2008
There is a problem with the Piper of Dragonspyre quest in the Crystal Grove. The part where you need to defeat Vika Markmaker is broken. She is not visible in the ring, but when you enter the ring the battle begins but there is noone to fight. If you are alone you are completely stuck and unable to do anything, if someone else joins the battle you will get your cards displayed and can then exit the battle, but the boss never does show up.

Administrator
CaptainCharles, this should have been addressed in last night's update. If you're still experiencing this, please submit a bug and I will flag it as urgent.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Administrator
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I just experienced this and am now stuck. I reported it as a bug but did not use the same words he did up there. Will log in and see if I can get a friend to port to me.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I have been stuck there all day. If someone were to port to me, I could get unstuck? :(

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i got stuck there last nite, lucky a friend was online to come help me get out of there,