Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 52 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I've had these ideas since about two weeks ago and only decided today that "well why not..." So here are my new ideas... and these are new spells that anyone can learn, you don't need to be that school to learn these spells

Ice
Name: Colossal Shield
Pips: 4
Effect: -70% to all allies and absorb 200

Fire
Name: Hades
Pips: 7
Effect: 700-800 and -45% accuracy to next spell
Visual Description: A man whose head (instead of hair) is on fire and is wearing a black cloak throws 3 fireballs at the target then ashes float around the enemy that was hit by the spell

Storm
Name: Giant squid
Effect: 900-1000
Visual Description: A boat appears, octopus tentacles rap around this ship and pulls it under water, then throws chunks of the ship at the selected target. (i'm not storm but this is my favorite)

Balance
Name: Unnatural order
Pips: 2
Effect: place one weakness curse and tower trap on one enemy, or gives the user a dragon blade

Life
Name: Mother Nature
Pips: 5
Effect: heal for 1000 for every trap on the user
Visual Description: A female wood elf steps from trees sings a song and heals you.

Death
Name: Dread Knight
Pips:7
Effect: 600-750 on all enemies
Visual Description: A knight climbs from the ground holding a giant ax and slashes each enemy once or twice (KI choice)

Myth
Name: Gryphon (sorry if i misspelled)
Effect: 800 and +25 to next myth spell
Visual Description: Similar to the Gryphon mount but larger swoops in and claws the selected target. Then screams at it to make the myth trap

Thanks for reading
Alric BlueRider level 52 Ice
Noah Sunbright level 45 Fire

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Awesome ideas! But the death spell should have like the convert half to health to the caster, but like a third or something like that. Great Job anyways!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
AndrewWiser wrote:
those seem cool.
i hope KI adds those

Thanks I hope they add them too. Knock on wood guys! lol