Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Aging Potion for Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
I believe selling a potion or elixir in the Crowns Shop that would age your pet without having to play the mini-games in the Pet Pavillion would be great.
Playing those mini-games over and over is just plain tedious.

You should have some way of aging your pet besides being bored to death. :(

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Firewalkur wrote:
I believe selling a potion or elixir in the Crowns Shop that would age your pet without having to play the mini-games in the Pet Pavillion would be great.

Should be priced at a fair 5,000 Crowns.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
mman17 wrote:
Firewalkur wrote:

Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

15k is for going epic only xp value. The 1k xp. It was a Baby to Epic potion it would be worth easily 35k Crowns. I would request the Rest was Read before contridicting me.

I dont know about you but I hear aging as in baby, teen, adult, or ancient. Ancient takes 1k points and how much do you get from mega snacks if you want to be implying that.....25 times 14.....thats less than half the worth at a 350 xp. add in the 14 x 4 thats only 56. Total being 406. Thats if you spend the 5k on snacks....how is that fair?

If you bought refills that would be 20 refills right?.... so lets c how many games can you do.....8.75 per fill at only 70E. 13.25 if you have the 106E from ring, dagger, and new pig set. so lets calc that out.

Xp you can get from just beating the games would be

20 x 13.25 x 4 = 1060xp
20 x 8.75 x 4 = 700xp

if you add snacks of rank 6 each

20 x 13.25 x 6 = 1590xp
20 x 8.75 x 6 = 1050xp

Besides the fact you have to buy or abtain the snacks so figure each snack costing an average of 800 each
20 x 13.25 x 800 = 212,000g
20 x 8.75 x 800 = 140,000g

Well maybe you bought snack packs instead so....

20 x 13.25 x 115 / 7 = 4753C
20 x 8.75 x 115 / 7 = 2875C

and thats 'only' if you get at least 6xp'ers.

All in all it would take about what....7 to 10 days most likely to get maxed out pets......

5k I dont think would be 'Fair'. Just by the calculations it says that it would cost a player 5k plus a fair few hours farming for gold.

Easily 8k to 10k if you were to buy the snacks to cut corners. How is this fair?

By the concept, time loss, sales loss, and well it would be kinda discriminating to allow one group to do that and not the other.

It still takes some time to train the pets.

What if you went only mega snacks......

so we have say the average of 350 for 14 games. so....

2k / 350 = 5.7 times you would have to buy 2 packs so that would equal
5.7 x 5k = 28,500

So yeah......thats if you go baby to max but yeah.... so 16.250k crowns for just going ancient to epic, not to mention refills.

I personally dont think it is polite or wise to answer things wrongly and there are all my calcs.....If KI were to chance the prices of snack pack and mega snack pack maybe the 5k would be respectable. But no....just doing a quick calc in my head at the very beginning of this message I knew 5k was way too low. I think it would be Disrespectful to Other players if they were to add if they were to at such a low price.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BLSKis1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Firewalkur wrote:

15k is for going epic only xp value. The 1k xp. It was a Baby to Epic potion it would be worth easily 35k Crowns. I would request the Rest was Read before contridicting me.

I dont know about you but I hear aging as in baby, teen, adult, or ancient. Ancient takes 1k points and how much do you get from mega snacks if you want to be implying that.....25 times 14.....thats less than half the worth at a 350 xp. add in the 14 x 4 thats only 56. Total being 406. Thats if you spend the 5k on snacks....how is that fair?

If you bought refills that would be 20 refills right?.... so lets c how many games can you do.....8.75 per fill at only 70E. 13.25 if you have the 106E from ring, dagger, and new pig set. so lets calc that out.

20 x 13.25 x 4 = 1060xp
20 x 8.75 x 4 = 700xp

20 x 13.25 x 6 = 1590xp
20 x 8.75 x 6 = 1050xp

Besides the fact you have to buy or abtain the snacks so figure each snack costing an average of 800 each

All in all it would take about what....7 to 10 days most likely to get maxed out pets......

5k I dont think would be 'Fair'. Just by the calculations it says that it would cost a player 5k plus a fair few hours farming for gold.

Easily 8k to 10k if you were to buy the snacks to cut corners. How is this fair?

By the concept, time loss, sales loss, and well it would be kinda discriminating to allow one group to do that and not the other.

5.7 x 5k = 28,500

So yeah......thats if you go baby to max but yeah.... so 16.250k crowns for just going ancient to epic, not to mention refills.

I personally dont think it is polite or wise to answer things wrongly and there are all my calcs.....If KI were to chance the prices of snack pack and mega snack pack maybe the 5k would be respectable. But no....just doing a quick calc in my head at the very beginning of this message I knew 5k was way too low. I think it would be Disrespectful to Other players if they were to add if they were to at such a low price.

Um, that was my opinion. Suite yourself if you want to calculate it all, but I'll leave that to KI to do.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
mman17 wrote:
BLSKis1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Firewalkur wrote:

20 x 13.25 x 4 = 1060xp
20 x 8.75 x 4 = 700xp

20 x 13.25 x 6 = 1590xp
20 x 8.75 x 6 = 1050xp

5.7 x 5k = 28,500

Um, that was my opinion. Suite yourself if you want to calculate it all, but I'll leave that to KI to do.
LOL....you dont have to try and get the last word each time I contridict your statments.

I did a quick calc actually for the 15k just quickly thinking. Leveling up a pet with no time spent would of been wise to assume 2 mega snack packs couldnt do was fact. Granted you could get 750 xp from them fiarly easy i think considering 5 could be 50 xp'ers.

2 mega snack packs costed that 5k which is not an opinion. You said it was fair.... that means you believe its a fact that that would be a good price for not having to spend time on pets.

Ideas are suppose to be thought out like i have said many times. Just pulling a number out of the air and saying its fair is frankly lacking. Pulling statements you classify as 'fact' where nothing supports such claims...yeah...

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Firewalkur wrote:

i disagree
having a potion or something would make getting a epic pet easy
when i see people with epic pets i know that it must have taken a long time (even with mega snacks) to get there they have worked hard and look where it got them an epic pet that gives them all sorts of cool stuff
if they came out with an potion to lvl you up in pet yeah you have the stuff but everyone would have it, it would not be specal anymore!
Whats the point of working hard when you can just buy it! that is my question my friends!
take it a little at a time dont do it all a once that way the games wont get boring get mega snacks idk find someway to make it fun thats what this game is about having fun!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Each Mega Snack pack equals out to Roughly 250 XP (in snacks) for 2,500 Crowns. that's roughly 10 Crowns per XP.

Now, I would say that 5,000 Crowns for a potion to make it level up (no stat increases) to the next level, instant effect, used immediately on the pet equipped (cannot buy when pet is Epic until pets get to level up above epic) would be a fair price. Again, this is a Time vs Money scenario, where you must decide whether or not the TIME it takes to level the pet is worth more or less than the stats of the pet.

If your pet is a Baby, you can make it a teen for 5k, teen to adult for 5k, adult to ancient for 5k, etc. rinse and repeat.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Just go to the dance game and fail on purpose each time and eat a mega snack from mega snack pack, thats what i do :D :-) and it is half the crowns you priced it :) the waterworks sometimes give free mega snacks from bosses :-o