Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Bundle no longer working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I was wondering if the Epic Bundle was now retired or something..?
My friend had tried to purchase one a week or two ago and it wouldn't ring up at the register. I had no idea it even existed, so once I learned of it I went out to try to buy one for myself today...
Same problem :(

Is there no other choice than the Mega Bundle now or is this a bug??

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
That's the store's problem. As long as Epic Bundle codes are there to be activated, they can be used. That store needs to fix that.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Thing is, my friend lives in an entirely different state than I do. So it's not like we're going to the same store or anything lol
And no, the pin and all that was fine. It just wouldn't ring up... the girl that worked there said they weren't working and told me to get the Mega instead so I left.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Check out KI's youtube channel for support:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingsIsleSupportHelp

The current video indicates that the Epic Bundle not working is a known issue. However, it also indicates that wizards should be looking for Toys R Us!!! (look around the :27 second part of the video)

Could it be that the old Epic Bundles are on the way to Toys R Us instead of Gamestop? That may be why they are not working at Gamestop.

Defender
May 31, 2009
This happened to me to I think its the stores problem.

Also, since I am expecting a Mega Bundle for my birthday, I was wondering, do they still sell the Massive Fantasy Palace mega card? I can only find the Sultans palace one at GameStop.

Sorry for being off topic on that...