Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-10-11

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I love the Sultan's Palace the most because it never gets old. It is so big! And the genie and pvp ring in it makes it that much better! :D

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Hi, Professor!
What an awesome job you all did on the Mega Bundle Castle! That place is just super mega sweet! I'm really digging on the mosiac walls, the secret passages and the tapestry. :D Seriously, beautifully laid out with the areas outside!! Very traditionally designed with a lot of fun surprises! :)

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I bought the Epic pack with the gryphon mostly due to that mount. I really like the castle that came with it as well as the staff and armor (level 50). But as my main is 60 I have little use for that gear now.

I bought the mega bundle for my wife and the only thing that makes me want it is the genie of the lamp/treasure room, it is EPIC!!

What I dislike most about both castles is the limits on where items can be placed.

I do like the snake pet and carpet mounts way cool!

I'm a huge dragon buff and with the deck that you put out in the crown shop, well my allowance is gone for a while!! But for a future bundle I'd love to see a dragon themed castle with a dragons horde, like the genie's lair where something similar could happen like the granting of wishes.

Maybe the mount could be a "clothed" bone dragon mount. It would be an impressive improvement to the current dragon mounts. I'd vote for a variety of color as well, black, red, gold, silver, white, blue, bronze possibly green and/or copper.

Don't know if that will happen though with the dragon rider sets and whatnot.

Don't know if these epic sets are geared toward a school (Epic=Myth) (Mega=Balance) so that we can see a future of these sets themed toward our schools or not but that would be pretty cool.

Oh but I wanna say one of the greatest parts of these sets is the practice arena at your house that is Awesome! Thanks and look forward to more of these.

P. S. Is it possible to get a retired card added to the crown shop or something?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
i thought this was not a good adition. i bought it and now i'm just bored with it. please add something else to the sultan's palace

and a hide mount to other players feature might be helpful cause people keep annoying me about genie stuff

could you maybe make a button for not letting people use the genie cause i sick and tired of having people steal loot from my castle

please make the palace better, i thought it was a waste of time to buy :( :( :(

Community Leader
I love the house itself. The genie , pet and flute are much added fun features.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

For this week, I'd like to hear from the folks who have purchased or plan to purchase a Mega Bundle (with the Sultan's Palace, Snake in a Basket pet, Magic Carpet mount, etc). We would like to ask, simply... which part of the bundle are you most excited about and why?

The thing I was most excited about was, honestly, the Level 50 hat with 35% Dragonblade card.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
First I saw the Carpet mount, oh boy, I wanted it. Then I saw the Palace itself and I knew I had to get it. Then there is the Genie! How sweet to share goodies with friends. I love the whole bundle.

Megan

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I'd have to say the mount and the house.... The mount because, well it's awesome! And the house because I love shiny new things.... especially big, virtual houses :) (but i do wish there were more secret passages in the sultan's palace.... the one just doesn't seem enough, imo).

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Reed TrollBane: I love the Mega Bundle the genie is a good touch to the whole bundle the flute is great! The house is everything that I wanted. I also want to thank Wizard101 for giving a sub or crowns when you buy the Mega pack. Thank you for a great time playing the game!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I have to say the hosue since it's so big and has a genie lamp. The magic carpet IS pretty cool though.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Hello, I would just like to say I like how you guys added 2 new spells for winter tusk. So I was thinking every 4 or 5 months or when ever you feel ready you guys should keep adding new spells the game may get a bit boring using the same spells over and over again. Thanks for reading.
From,
Ozzypuff
P.S. Love your game.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Oh yeah and also to my last post keep doing stuff like you did with Crab Ally make more small streets like Crab Ally. Thank you.
From,
Ozzypuff

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I mostly like the place where the genie was and the...the...GOLDDD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
BLSKis1 wrote:
I would like to say I knew what i would get so when i got it i did know what my target was....

First: another mount
Second: Pet(was new)
Third: House(different house XD)
Forth: Crowns(cause are crowns)
Fifth: Wand(better block)

The Armor for level 50 in Epic pack was acceptable for fighting with But i dont see much need to fight with my level 50 of the Mega.

Thats basically it...

What out of it all was most important to me though was the Wand.

I needed the block......we only have an average of 1/12 chance of blocking XD considering Critical determines its use.

Its like you read my mind O. o

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I am most exited about the sultan's palace cause of the genie inside the cave that gives you free stuff. I am also exited about the awesome magic-carpet mount when i saw it on the comersal i went nuts.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hello,
I love playing this game. I have a few suggestions to make it better.

The Fantasy Castle (and from what I have heard the Sultan Palace):
a. Would like a treasure chest like the Sultan Palace with free daily items
b. Would like to place items in more locations around and in the castle. The castle courtyard, the path ways and walk ways.
c. In the throne room for the castle, more wallpaper options. I would like to be able to wallpaper the whole wall. Also in the dungeon and the secret areas.

The Pet system:
a. I would like to just be able to feed the pet with out playing the games. Currently I just loose and feed the pet. I am burnt out on the games.
b. It by nice to understand how you get a pet that may cast a spell, to cast the spell. Is this based on threat, stats, completely random. I have yet to see my pet cast the 'may cast blade spell. These seem completely worthless.
c. More pet games.

Crafting system:
a. more crafting slots. I would like to see a slot per level of crafting.
b. I like the subscriptions get a shorter time
c. better crafted gear
d. more spell cards crafted.
e. crafted platforms, guard platform for pet, show platform for pet, even platforms for statues (at my statues only seem to word on one)

The meta game of crafting/housing is what keeps me playing.

Administrator
Thanks all for the feedback - I'll discuss with the team so we know what worked and what didn't. While I love cruising around on the carpet, I love the Sultan's Palace the most. It's just so massive (and reminds me of summer, heat, the desert, etc, all things a Professor of Fire loves). In fact, it's SO massive, that you actually have double the amount of places to put things (we call them nodes) than any other castle in game (even the Massive Fantasy Palace), but it doesn't seem like it because it's just so HUGE.

This week, we'll discuss something everyone can chime in on! Stay tuned for another FF shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea