Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Legion Shield -40% Damage

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
It just seems a little off, the common thing related to Legion shield is Balance blade to blade storm. And it just doesnt feel right because balance blade is 25% increase bladestorm is 20%. So the blade decreased 10% to make it on all people.

While legion shields similar spell is tower shield. Just to make it short legion was deducted by 20% of the original spells number.

It just seems like more people would cast legion shield if it worked a little better because right now as it stands -30% just isn't cutting it with all the new damage and critical increases.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
It just seems a little off, the common thing related to Legion shield is Balance blade to blade storm. And it just doesnt feel right because balance blade is 25% increase bladestorm is 20%. So the blade decreased 10% to make it on all people.

While legion shields similar spell is tower shield. Just to make it short legion was deducted by 20% of the original spells number.

It just seems like more people would cast legion shield if it worked a little better because right now as it stands -30% just isn't cutting it with all the new damage and critical increases.
I USE LEGION SHIELD "OFTEN" CAUSE IT IS GOOD!....you have to look at the main difference....say 1v1 you only have to protect yourself so the Tower is better....in 2v2+ legion is a great friend.

For instance: I am with a friend(s) and I have legion in my hand but my opponents may attack and we cant defend right now since we show no shields or nothing signicant. I see my friend use tower on themself or I use Legion so they decide to use Tower....or Opposing Legion. The 35%! It is a Group shield after all. It does add up. I still personally think(since CL was in test) yes...Critical should be lessened to say 1.5x but since the Legion Shield I do feel like a few things are slightly balanced out.

Legion shield in a few battles has saved my life many times already cause i had a Tower on or a person underestimated me and I also had a Tower in hand XD......Its useful......

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BLSKis1 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

I USE LEGION SHIELD "OFTEN" CAUSE IT IS GOOD!....you have to look at the main difference....say 1v1 you only have to protect yourself so the Tower is better....in 2v2+ legion is a great friend.

For instance: I am with a friend(s) and I have legion in my hand but my opponents may attack and we cant defend right now since we show no shields or nothing signicant. I see my friend use tower on themself or I use Legion so they decide to use Tower....or Opposing Legion. The 35%! It is a Group shield after all. It does add up. I still personally think(since CL was in test) yes...Critical should be lessened to say 1.5x but since the Legion Shield I do feel like a few things are slightly balanced out.

Legion shield in a few battles has saved my life many times already cause i had a Tower on or a person underestimated me and I also had a Tower in hand XD......Its useful......

Wow, you have come up with the BEST explanation I've ever heard! Kudos! :-o