Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have you ever noticed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Is it just me or does mooshu have too many dungeons? It took me forever to finish mooshu! Also almost all the monsters are death or myth which is bad for people that's death or life school because the monsters resist to much. Please comment so I can know if it's just me or not.

- Laura Starflame lvl 41 master pyromancer

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
Is it just me or does mooshu have too many dungeons? It took me forever to finish mooshu! Also almost all the monsters are death or myth which is bad for people that's death or life school because the monsters resist to much. Please comment so I can know if it's just me or not.

- Laura Starflame lvl 41 master pyromancer
Wow really? it only took me 2 days with the help of my cousin a grandmaster necromancer and his cousin a grandmaster necromancer he also told me the quests that you have to do to advance further into the storyline. CharlesDragonBlood now a level 58 Pyromancer :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Actually, it does not take too much time to make it through Mooshu at all... Even with the Dungeons, it is one of the easiest and fastest worlds to go through...

Now Kroktopia and Marleybone, they took a lot longer to go through than Mooshu did...

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

Well, it took me about 4 days to make it in the Ancient Burial Grounds (which is where I am right now) And I usually advance 2 streets per day, but I don't mind the dungeons, they aren't hard at all, and they are quick! MooShu is great! I would stay there the most I can!

-Mason D. -Level 39 NecroMancer-

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I thought Kroktopia had a lot of dungeons.
Fire part: Throne room of fire 1 dungeon
Ice part: Vault of Ice and Emperor's Retreat 2 dungeons
Storm Part: Tomb of Beuaglier, Karannha Baracks, and Temple of Storms 3 dungeons
Mooshu doesn't have as much dungeons as Kroktopia.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
have you ever noticed that in the mooshu drops of the elegant outfit with school designs that each school is missing part of theirs? (example storm is missing their robe and ice is missing their hat). It would be nice for kingsisle to complete the outfit because the elegant outfit because i think it is one of the most popular sets of clothes on wizard101 and it would be great to have the whole set :-) :) :D