Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

living dead?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I was fighting in the arena today, I was fighting a legendary storm, It had been a long fight, I had killed him with wild bolt, and expected him to be dead, he was, yet, On the 2-D combat display it clearly said DEFEATED but there was a round going , so i used my wand spell on him, I thought maybe it would trigger something, but no, Then, his pet stormzilla casted stormzilla, it criticaled, and i died!!! someone help! I won that match fair and square!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Pets can cast spells without their owner clicking on the card. If you move your mouse over a pet, it may say "May Cast This Spell". Hope this helps!

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
I've experienced the same thing during PvP today, there is definitely a glitch going on in PvP.
I hope KI really understands that this is a big problem that really needs to be fixed.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
This has happened a few times, not in the Arena thank goodness, but in my home PvP... I thought it was a bug in the Castle PvP that only happened once in a while, so I did not do anything about it...

However, if it is happening in Ranked PvP matches, you should send in a Support ticket, because this is clearly an issue and needs to be fixed...

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I've had a bug like that on my minion. In Fact it happened yesterday. They mob killed my minion, i healed with either a rebirth or unicorn(can't remember) and she "came" back to life. Her spot was there but she disappeared.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I've had a bug like that on my minion. In Fact it happened yesterday. They mob killed my minion, i healed with either a rebirth or unicorn(can't remember) and she "came" back to life. Her spot was there but she disappeared.

A defeated minion (or even player for that matter) can be healed in the same round and continue whatever spell casting was selected prior (of course the heal has to be between the defeat and the defeated player casting).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kellkan wrote:
Pets can cast spells without their owner clicking on the card. If you move your mouse over a pet, it may say "May Cast This Spell". Hope this helps!

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

A pet cannot cast Stormzilla. It must be a glitch.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
colagada wrote:
What do you expect us to do?

Really, 'What do you expect us to do?'? Maybe he wants a Moderator to help and say if it was a glitch or something he didn't know about. But still, that was really uncalled for.