Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All Crown Seeds should be Drops!!!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay KingsIsle, so far, I have love what you have done with the game... You have truly listened to the players and given us most of what we have wanted and asked for...

You have even made mega snacks drops in a dungeon, thank you ever so much...

Most, if not all crown Items, are now drops...

Very few things remain, such as Crown Seeds... The Evil Magma Peas, the Couch Potato, and the Deadly Helephant ears, they need to be drops by some boss in the game, or some dungeon...

This is my main complaint/whine... Besisdes the fact that I would like to be able to feed my pets snacks without playing a mini game that is...

Thank you ever so much KI... Keep up the great work!

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
who knows those seeds may be drops from a boss no one has got yet

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Professor Greyrose, could you please reply to my post? Even if the answer is no, which I can honestly fully understand...

I would just like to know, if these seeds are being considered as drops, if they are very rare and epic drops (if so, a small hint where to find them), or if they are not drops at all and never will be...

I perfectly understand that they are probably not drops or never will be, considering what they give, but I would just like to know for sure...

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
the pink dandelion drops in krokotopia, but that's the only place i know. but in case you were wondering, the pink dandelion is a kinda rare drop, but a got about 20 of them while in the world

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009