Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I am a level 35 Ice Wizard. When I turned into level 35, I got a message saying that I needed to talk to Baldur Goldpaws for a new spell. I went to Baldur Goldpaws in two places: Grizzleheim and Olde Town, both of which had no quests for me whatsoever. I am confused. What should I do, exactly?

Autumn Roseglen
Magus Thaumaturge

Armiger
May 10, 2010
numisafia wrote:
I am a level 35 Ice Wizard. When I turned into level 35, I got a message saying that I needed to talk to Baldur Goldpaws for a new spell. I went to Baldur Goldpaws in two places: Grizzleheim and Olde Town, both of which had no quests for me whatsoever. I am confused. What should I do, exactly?

Autumn Roseglen
Magus Thaumaturge

Start completing your Grizzleheim Quests... When you get far enough, Baldur in Olde Town will have a quest for you, but you have to have half of Grizzleheim unlocked before you can actually get this quest...

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
numisafia wrote:
I am a level 35 Ice Wizard. When I turned into level 35, I got a message saying that I needed to talk to Baldur Goldpaws for a new spell. I went to Baldur Goldpaws in two places: Grizzleheim and Olde Town, both of which had no quests for me whatsoever. I am confused. What should I do, exactly? Autumn Roseglen Magus Thaumaturge
try going to your school's teacher and see if they have a quest for you to see baldur. i'm not sure, but it seems like some people need to go there first. if your professor doesn't have anything for you, then go with what darthjt posted. -eli and crew