Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

um i am out of missoins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
I was questing in DS but then after i beat Vilara moonwraith and some thing after that, i dont have anymore quests. and i have tried logging on and off, yet to no avail.
can some one help em plz?

thanks

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
TheSorcerer123 wrote:
I was questing in DS but then after i beat Vilara moonwraith and some thing after that, i dont have anymore quests. and i have tried logging on and off, yet to no avail. can some one help em plz? thanks
don't you have a quests to find a book? what's in your quest log?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
TheSorcerer123 wrote:
I was questing in DS but then after i beat Vilara moonwraith and some thing after that, i dont have anymore quests. and i have tried logging on and off, yet to no avail.
can some one help em plz?

thanks

You are going to have to backtrack and find NPCs that have yellow icons above their heads.

Your situation is why KI will never allow wizards to delete quests from their books and in the future they will change quests so that a wizard can never "lose" the main quest. You won't be able to decline or walk away from a main quest NPC without receiving the next quest.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
That is part of the side quests in the Tower Archives, so try talking to Katalin on the street who gave you that quest. Otherwise try talking to Zarathax the Draconian dude who also gives out quests in that area.
Otherwise go see Milos in the Library if you have finished the Tower Archives.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
That is part of the side quests in the Tower Archives, so try talking to Katalin on the street who gave you that quest. Otherwise try talking to Zarathax the Draconian dude who also gives out quests in that area.
Otherwise go see Milos in the Library if you have finished the Tower Archives.

ya i finished the Tower Archives and after i got a recommendation for the portal stone he said i needed another recommendation, but after that i got nothing? and ya i saw now that that was a side quest i had with vilara moonwraith. But still i got no other quests after that

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
etherchaos wrote:
TheSorcerer123 wrote:
I was questing in DS but then after i beat Vilara moonwraith and some thing after that, i dont have anymore quests. and i have tried logging on and off, yet to no avail. can some one help em plz? thanks

IN my quest book i have the thing to find about the history of DS, and um to find stray cats (i am too lazy to do those lol), and for the extra dungeon in MB, but that is about it

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
TheSorcerer123 wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
TheSorcerer123 wrote:
IN my quest book i have the thing to find about the history of DS
ok, that's the answer i was expecting. the history book quest Looks like one of those library dues type quests but it's not. it is a main storyline quest. do that quest and you'll be back on track again. -eli and crew

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011