Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple Oyster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I am down to this last oyster, and I can't find it anywhere. I've looked near water, I've looked away from water, I tried to find a book in the tomb of the beguiler (no book there, period), I have no clue where to look anymore. Help please!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I defeated the Tomb of the Beguiler while I was in Krokotopia for the first time, is this why I can't get this book that's supposed to be there to get the Shirataki Temple Oyster, supposedly, and isn't? I was in there with three other people, none of us could see it.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I finally found it, much thanks to the fellow who helped me hunt it down.

Amy Battlegarden

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Ummm...so where is it? I was waiting to see a reply but no one ever did.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
OK I feel like I've been through this level with a comb but still can't find this last oyster. I would desperately appreciate any help with this.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Stand facing plague oni temple with your back to Wavebringer. Oyster is on ground to right of temple steps. Don't have to fight Wavebringer or Oni to get it, just get temple key.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
susume wrote:
Stand facing plague oni temple with your back to Wavebringer. Oyster is on ground to right of temple steps. Don't have to fight Wavebringer or Oni to get it, just get temple key.

Firecat Theater revisited, huh? It's very useful to know this...

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
susume wrote:

Firecat Theater revisited, huh? It's very useful to know this...

Thank u 4 all of the help! Icouldn't find it anywhere
-Wonder22

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
The oyster sort of blends into the wall and flooring, so it can be hard to see sometimes.