Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Use Your Illusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Just finished the quest "Use Your Illusion" I saw the 5 min transformation icon on my screen but I did not transform into a raven I was very disappointed. Was there something I was suppose to do? I did click on the icon, and I checked my gift box but no Raven transformation was in there. Then the 5 mins expired with no change. I was allowed to enter the Dragon gate and continue with the quests, but no transformation. Any ideas what went wrong would be helpful so that I can transform successfully with my next character.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
sproetje wrote:
Just finished the quest "Use Your Illusion" I saw the 5 min transformation icon on my screen but I did not transform into a raven I was very disappointed. Was there something I was suppose to do? I did click on the icon, and I checked my gift box but no Raven transformation was in there. Then the 5 mins expired with no change. I was allowed to enter the Dragon gate and continue with the quests, but no transformation. Any ideas what went wrong would be helpful so that I can transform successfully with my next character.
were you on a mount? if so, then unequip your mount next time and you'll see it. -eli and crew

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
sproetje wrote:

you most likely had a mount enabled. If you're using the wings mount, at least, you just remain in the air and flying, you don't see the transform

I'm pretty sure most of the other mounts are the same way. The fix (until KI fixes it) is to unmount either before the transformation or during. Then you get to run around as a raven.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
sproetje wrote:

It is very possible that other people could see it but you could not even no that is not supposed to happen.

Hobey Ho!

Charles N.