Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks items

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
all the items in waterworks are no auction items can you make them so u can sell them at bazaar.

Administrator
These items must be earned, not purchased. As Zeke is fond of saying, nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
If this update is added, that measn my bro had to go through the waterworks TWICE to get something he could have bought long ago.

The Waterworks legendary gear contains EPIC stats that nobody would deny. since they are good , though, they are made no auction so some legendary cant walk around wearing the clothes saying "I beat the Waterworks! I am awesome (I know, there is a badge to prove it, just a dramatization here)!"

Also, the waterworks items you get from the bosses are usually for your school, so there is no pointless farming, just 100% get an item you can use. my bro got his hat and robe on his 2nd attempt at the works.

Basically, No. sorry if this update insulted you.

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm

Defender
May 27, 2010
Yeah not gonna happen.
This a really tough Dungeon testing your skill and in return you get items that you can only get there, so a tough battle, for very good rewards