Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charmers Mystical Flute

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Ok here are the stats -
Level 40+ Crowns only, No Auction
Gives 6 cards, +1 power Pip and does 110 Fire damage (Blaze)

So here is the question....
I bought this in Bazaar a couple days ago for 30k Gold. Since the the last update to game it is now listed as Crowns Only and No auction.

I must have been in the right place right time but when i go to the SHOP that sells in items for crowns this item is not even in game. So im wondering if KI is selling 1 of a kind items at random times for gold that you can only get normally for crowns. Like i said Its not listed in the shop.

Anyone have any ideas how i was able to buy this in Bazaar for 30k and why its now listen as Crowns only, No auction? If it was a glitch i got lucky and im not getting rid of lol

Administrator
This item is normally only available through the Mega Prepaid Card at Gamestop USA.

It was a bug that it was allowed to be sold and purchased at the Bazaar. We have since fixed that bug and the item can no longer be sold at the Bazaar.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Cool beans :) Wow what a find lol Take care Admin and thanks for the quick response :)