Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the fate of wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
this is how it currently is for level 60 players:

high resist, most of the time for all schools.

high damage boost, storm gets near 75%, plus blade and trap makes it 130%

high accuracy, life is near perfect accuracy

if they dont change something, soon enough ALL schools will have over 100% accuracy, damage, and resist, meaning that the high hits wont matter because the monsters will have the same thing! not the best way to shut off a great, fun game with colorful animations and low computer requirements to play...

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I hadn't noticed the enemies having much resistance outside of their specific school.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Actually I kind of like being Legendary and powerful. I like the tough dungeons like Waterworks and wish there were more of them. I also like going back to Mooshu and DS as a Legendary and dominating the monsters...

If I do ever get tired of that I can just start a new wizard at level 1.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
You'll be surprised at what developers can come up with to increase a player's power. Remember, some MMO games have been ongoing for the last 12 years. They always find a creative way to place obstacles for players to attempt with new powers.

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Honestly, the hard dungeons like the waterworks are easy and fun, because legendarys are so powerful but the bosses only have certain resist. They replace that with powerful spells. If legendarys want powerfull bosses, go to final dungeon in Celestia or the Waterworks. The developers keep the game going with new supprises to keep players happy.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
al though i'm not a legendary i'm just a master i enjoy every thing i have helping legendary ( which isn't very often) and just battling with them and when i first joined wizard101(two years ago) where i am right now was the grandmaster of right now