Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon's Hoard Pack! Best Booster Pack Ever!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I think the Dragon's Hoard Pack is the best booster pack ever:-D

Tell me what you think below.

Enjoy the game.:-)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I agree and this pack is so coo with its dragon themed stuff and battle armor suitable for many levels

long live fire wizards or in other words the dragon riders

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
How do the packs work exactly? Being im a storm will i get stuff storm related that i can wear? or is it stuff with no stats that i would have to have tailored to put stats on?

How do the cards work pertaining to your current level. Id hate to get a card that is for a level 25 when im a level 45.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sedcmd7379 wrote:
How do the packs work exactly? Being im a storm will i get stuff storm related that i can wear? or is it stuff with no stats that i would have to have tailored to put stats on?

How do the cards work pertaining to your current level. Id hate to get a card that is for a level 25 when im a level 45.

They are crown gear, can't auction, and give you armor based on your current level, so if you are in your 20s, you will get a level 20 item, and if in your 50s, a level 50 item.

The worn items seem to be on par with cueent crown items, and there seems to be many sets at each level.

They have already collected a lot of information over on Wizard 101 Central, so pop over for a look-see.