Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wraith Spell bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2008
Since the update I am no longer getting credit for health the wraith spell steals. Being a Death school wizard, and having equipped my spell deck with numerous Wraith spells this is a big deal for me.

EDIT: After further play I have found that I do receive credit for the health the Wraith steals, however only after everyone has finished their turn, and only if at least one enemy remains alive. If all enemies have been killed in the same round I use my Wraith spell I do not receive credit for the health the Wraith steals.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
you get credit... just not till you get into another battle. but agreed it is annoying!

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
I have this problem also and yes you do finally get the credit for the health if all the mobs died, but either by going into another battle or beleive it or not logging out of game and back in, (wouldn't do that if soloing an instance though, as you would have to redo everything)

On my death char it's not so bad but on my other chars I tend to use wraith to heal when needed. Luckily so far haven't died because of this.
Well death isn't all that bad :)

Love the game!!
Shadai

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Phew, it is not only me who is having this trouble with my beloved wraith spell. Please fix this bug! I rely on this spell

P.s. Even if you kill the final enemy with the spell, you do get life for it, it just takes about 1-3 minutes to get it. Weird

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I have had this same problem and when it happened I was kinda freaked out But then I realized when the turn you use it ends you get the health from it, but if you finish the battle you have to either go into another battle or go into another room. :? Hopefully Kingsisle will fix this.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
The weirdest thing happened after I had used the wraith spell while fighting a boss. After I had used the wraith, the boss would cast a spell at me where he would step into the circle and attack me. While in the center, the boss suddenly was surrounded by the graveyard stones from the wraith spell, and the wings of the wraith were visible behind the boss. The boss would attack, but I wouldn´t get any damage. This has happen twice, in two different boss battles