Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Restricted Viewing

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
This kind of ties in with the chat bubble thing, and just others. I was doing a pvp and of course since its all legends because that how its work. Someone comes in using the view match and just Goes hi youtube and just starts talking about our match and I just felt annoyed lol, and the whole posting on youtube thing its just i dont wanna be video taped . And the thing was no one on my team or the opposing team knew who he was. I mean i think their should be some restrictions to the people that can view a pvp match or at least when they do and they dont know anyone they just cant chat or something. I really dont have the idea for it thats why i posting this asking for your guys's ideas

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Aww, I like watching PvP matches. But I'm not whoever taped it without asking. Cause if it was something like that, I'd ask first. But I don't think there should be a setting cause I just want to see how things are going when you see me watch duels (You'll find me mostly on Alexandra Redleaf in ranked 4v4).

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I dont mind people that watch it i dont get why there are people that come in and just delibretily annoy people, my Idea was a vote to kick kind of thing so that you can remove people who are really just trying to irritate people, it would be really similar to the send away button for guests at your house. You know how ever many people are PvPing they can vote to kick and if it obviously shows that a majority or a decent amount of the people playing PvP aren't happy with the individual it will send them away and if they come back due to the view PvP button or porting to a friend it just sends them away again. I mean i know i can just hit the ignore button but then other players will tell the person to stop and they will yell back.. It is just annoying and there should be control of it lol.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Squire
Aug 04, 2009