Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gift cards at petco

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i have a idea where for 25 dollars you can buy a wizard gift card at petco.
the pet will be a guinea pig, dog , gerbal , or cat, or bunny, and it would come with a card that doesnt change every month and the pet will start at epic and have a spritely talent, pip o plenty and 2 others
commet and tell me ways this can get better

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
No. Just no. PetCo is a pet shop and they only accept game stores and gas station marts and big marts

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
when i say the pet will be a guinea pig , dog or cat or gerbal, i meant the wizard pet that came with the gift card

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Not just in petco but in other pet stores. Its nice cross marketing for the game. :) Very nice idea :)

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
when i say the pet will be a guinea pig , dog or cat or gerbal, i meant the wizard pet that came with the gift card

Yeah, and he meant they probably wouldn't accept the Wizard101 card, because its a video game, and that's not important to take care of your REAL LIFE pet, since Petco is a pet store, its in the name.
AND if its already Epic, with Spritely, then everyone in PvP would be forced to get one, 'cause it would be the new best pet in the game. Sorry, KingsIsle will/would not probably use this.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vaneairdbe wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

Yeah, and he meant they probably wouldn't accept the Wizard101 card, because its a video game, and that's not important to take care of your REAL LIFE pet, since Petco is a pet store, its in the name.
AND if its already Epic, with Spritely, then everyone in PvP would be forced to get one, 'cause it would be the new best pet in the game. Sorry, KingsIsle will/would not probably use this.

i know petco is a store for Taking care of real life pets vut i want something to buy with my extra cash when i go get guinea pig food for my guinea pig
and this idea is great, it might not get sold a lot but it is still a great idea
this idea can get better
but for now keep posting this idea is going great so far

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
the pet will be a guinea pig, dog , gerbal , or cat, or bunny, and it would come with a card that doesnt change every month and the pet will start at epic and have a spritely talent, pip o plenty and 2 others

Wow, it should at least also come with Crowns and Mega Snacks then.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

o yea i for got that is comes with 25 dollars worth of crowns or 2 month member ship and 5000 crowns

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

o yea i for got that is comes with 25 dollars worth of crowns or 2 month member ship and 5000 crowns

There are all ready 20 dollar and 10 dollar cards available. You should make this one 20 or 10 also.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

There are all ready 20 dollar and 10 dollar cards available. You should make this one 20 or 10 also.

i was thinking about raising the amount you can buy at one time so people dont have to rush all over to many places when they are trying to get a gift card and there is only enough gas in the car or truck for one stop, so if they have to get stuff for there real pet they can stop at the pet store and save gas and money