Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kishibe village(monknapping)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i am having trouble with the quest monknapping in kishibe village.
it says i need to talk to woo ping in the shrine of the mind in kishibe village but it wont let me go into the shrine of the mind to talk to him. what should i do?
plz help any info. will be greatly apreciated.
Thank You!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
how did you get this quest for there? who did you talk to
i did some quests in kishibe villege but cant find any1 else to talk to feel i am missing something somewhere
plz help

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You just bumped a very old thread. Monknapping is part of the main quest line, so there are a lot of prerequisites to get there.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Oh the cobwebs are so thick...but seems I recall going through this. The monk was kidnapped and you have to find the hideout of the badguy. I think maybe....maybe as you first enter, go to the left....there is a dojo there. Are the windows blue? I think we ran around forever looking for the building and maybe the windows weren't real blue. Run around to the different dojo's til you find the one with the monk standing behind the goons.

The picture in the quest doesn't look anything like the actual building.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I'm having the same problem wizkid666. Did you figure it out? I tried running back to the other 2 pagodas too thinking i missed something in them, but I can't get in them again either. :(

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
well for starters you need to go talk to the cow that told you to do it then you get sent to hire a ronin monk