Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

journyman/adept privates vs master vetrans?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
the tittle says it all. a few hours ago, i did a match with masters loaded with centaurs, ice collosus, and a helephant. one even knew feint. i have about 1387 health, good for a 26 pyromancer, and they had something around 2000. the rest on my team had around 900-1100 health...

even worse, they had two fierce hounds with them. the first part involved stacking blades and shields. i was using my normal trap and blades, as well as my elemental versions i picked up. the other fire wizard was doing the same thing. i geuss i was the target of high health, because i got stuck with elemental trap, spirit trap, life trap, and a feint. then some wizard threw in a centar with a 30% and 40% life blade, doing 2700 damage, and i was out. then another wizard used a centar, and knocked out the other fire wizard. that left a storm wizard and i think a life wizard. anyways, at this time, a balefrost was in, and with a ice trap, a ice collosus hit the life wizard.

that only left the storm wizard. he tried lightning bats, but fizzled. out of luck, they only passed and healed. then on the next turn, there was a few wand spells, and the storm wizard was left with about 100 health. then a fire wizard on the other team used a helephant, and i geuss you know what happened :? now what was that?!

after that was over, i looked at there stats, and they were all masters. i looked at our team, and there were mostly journeyman or adept. ok, that is switched around then normal, where i fight lower levels with pets and treasure cards.

-------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me--probably