Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Dragon Hoard Thoughts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
This new card pack is awesome, I really love it. Sure glad the crowns sale is on because it was well worth buying the crowns. Thought one question, what do the reagents such as Perfect Peridot and such have to do with Dragons? That is my only "Con" in the pack. Other than that I really have to say KI did an excellent job designing it. I would like to hear what other people think of it. :)

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Um, I bought three of them.

I got a couple of beautiful lady armor robes and a pair of boots.

Thanks for the elegant tomboy wear, KI!

@Ostormbreak0,

Dragons love(d) gems and gold. Have you ever read about dragons' lairs filled with treasure?

Scarlet Ravensong and Moira Shadowmancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I do like the new pack. It offers a little of everything, along with a chance of something really good. I did notice the equipment changes depending on the level of the wizard buying. I thought that was nice. That means a level 20 will receive something they can use right away and a higher level won't receive something so weak they will never use.

As for the perfect gemstones...These are common drops from Maelstrom Snapdragons. That could be why they are included in the pack.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
This new card pack is awesome, I really love it. Sure glad the crowns sale is on because it was well worth buying the crowns. Thought one question, what do the reagents such as Perfect Peridot and such have to do with Dragons? That is my only "Con" in the pack. Other than that I really have to say KI did an excellent job designing it. I would like to hear what other people think of it. :)

I agree, and also the perfect gems have been lowered in amount for sell. I'm ticked off with that a bit.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
superluther wrote:
I do like the new pack. It offers a little of everything, along with a chance of something really good. I did notice the equipment changes depending on the level of the wizard buying. I thought that was nice. That means a level 20 will receive something they can use right away and a higher level won't receive something so weak they will never use.

As for the perfect gemstones...These are common drops from Maelstrom Snapdragons. That could be why they are included in the pack.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Ahhh, very good point on the connection with Dragons Hannah. I was wondering the same thing myself.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:

its because dragons have a reputation to steal gems and shiny valuable stuff