Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DS/GH crafting help needed.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So, I've got 2 questions:

1. Transmute diamond:

-I'm still stuck on that annoying DS crafting quest (diamonds are ridiculously hard to find), so I bought the Transmute Diamond card. I finally went to make the Ring of Apotheosis at the Jewelcrafter's Table (or whatever it's actually called) last night, and - surprise! I can't even interact with it! Is this a known glitch, or is there a special table I need to transmute stuff?

2. Fossils:

-Are they drops, or something that one can buy/find easily?

If anyone can give me a hand with these, it will be much-appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura Shadowsong
Lv. 56 Grandmaster of Balance

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I believe the Ring of Apotheosis is crafted using the Equipment Crafting Table. All the transmute recipes require the Card Crafting Table.

You can transmute stone to fossils. I am not sure who has the recipe for that transmutation. Sometimes you can find fossils at the bazaar. Getting stone and transmuting them is much cheaper.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Community Leader
Hello Laura,

There are 4 tables you can craft on basic, card,equipment and housing.
You can buy these table at ds or mooshu furniture shop. The table you would need is the equipment one for rings. The jewel crafters table you get from a drop is just a piece of furniture and not inter active.

You will need to make sure your back pack has space and you have a crafting slot available to be able to craft. Fossils are found in stone block. You may also transmute these by using the card table.

Suggestions:
Transmuting -Always transmute before you go to craft any piece as it does not take of slot time.

Here is a guide that might help out
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18529

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
That's strange- I bought the jewelcrafter's table to make a couple of things a while back, because the basic one wouldn't allow me to make stuff ("you can't craft that here"). I haven't played in about 3 months, though, so things have probably changed,

I answered my own question re: fossils, though I paid a ton of gold for them at the auction-house. Good to know for the future, though.... What's the best place to find the card-crafting table (or do I need to craft that, too?)

Thanks for all of your help!

L.S.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
What's the best place to find the card-crafting table (or do I need to craft that, too?)

You can find all four of the crafting tables at any one of the following furniture stores:

Krokotopia (there's a mander standing to the left of the Krokosphinx)
Marleybone (Regent's Square)
MooShu (Jade Palace village area)
Dragonspyre (Athenaem)

Generally, they sell for 1500 gold apiece, except the basic crafting table is cheaper. You can also sometimes find them in the Bazaar, but they are much more expensive there.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
That's strange- I bought the jewelcrafter's table to make a couple of things a while back, because the basic one wouldn't allow me to make stuff ("you can't craft that here"). I haven't played in about 3 months, though, so things have probably changed, I answered my own question re: fossils, though I paid a ton of gold for them at the auction-house. Good to know for the future, though.... What's the best place to find the card-crafting table (or do I need to craft that, too?) Thanks for all of your help! L.S.
the card crafting table, along with all of the other crafting tables, can be purchased at the furniture shop in mooshu. -eli and crew

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
It worked! Thank you so much, everyone!

L.S.
Lv. 58 Grandmaster of Balance