Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Hoard Equipment Items

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Unless Dragon Hoard Equipment items are falling in the game, this is a game breaker for me. Any game that makes the best equipment cash shop items is a game that I simply do not play. I am not sure how good these rare items are but with them being handed out for cash I a bit disgusted about it.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
After seeing all the new dragon hoard equipment I must aplaud Wizard101 for not making the equipment the best in the game which was original concern. I am all for equipment variety just not for having the best gear be only obtainable through the cash shop. All in all, I see nothing wrong with what came out and people seem to be enjoying collecting it.

On another note, I'd like to see more equipment come out that is better in some areas and worse in others, such as more resistance against one or two schools but around the same top gear stats but gives up resist all for such specific resists. Or targeting and the like in exchange for whatever. What we are largely seeing now is that the best gear has the best stats in everything and I'd rather see variety that has the top players picking and choosing between having better this or that in exchange for lower this or that.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i'm not even getting any thing good for my troubles not even one robe for over six thousand crowns

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I bought a lot of the dragon hoard boosters and noticed that as far as the dragon rider gear is concerned,it comes in a lvl 50 version and a rarer lvl 60 version. The stats on the lvl 60 gear are very nice. I was fortunate enough to have complete sets of all the lvl 60s equipment. I also received the blade in the 50 and 60 version,both of which are nice also. I would like to see more limited boosters like these added to the game. I think KI has hit a home-run on this new addition. :D

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
try spending $100 worth of crowns, and not getting the dragon bone mount

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Personally I don't thing the dragon rider gear sets are the best gear compared to waterworks gear. Actually right now on my life I have the crafted 56 helm WW robes and dragon rider boots. I think the life blade is better then the dragon sword as well even with the extra card and damage.

But I do like the looks of the gear and the sword I will probably get them stitched.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
seasnake wrote:
Unless Dragon Hoard Equipment items are falling in the game, this is a game breaker for me. Any game that makes the best equipment cash shop items is a game that I simply do not play. I am not sure how good these rare items are but with them being handed out for cash I a bit disgusted about it.

most of the horde items are stuff you can get as drops, though a decent number are pretty rare drops.

I think it's only like 1% of the items that are pack only items.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
mwrspeedy25 wrote:
try spending $100 worth of crowns, and not getting the dragon bone mount

I'm sorry but why spend $100 on this game? thats a waste of money. NO offense but think about it. you could do a lot with $100 dollars. Bad choice on your part. :( :( :(

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
The equipment items in the hoard pack arent the best in the game. Most would agree that most of the equip in all the schools from waterworks is the best. As for the mounts and blades i would agree, but i can live without that.

Survivor
May 07, 2011
seasnake wrote:

don't worry about it , the DH equipment 's level base on your hero's level . and
it isn't the best equipment in that level .