Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Find smiths stuck on UW

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2011
I'm working on Find the smiths and i found ALL of them EXCEPT the Unicorn way one. Anyone know where it is? (i actually finished WC but my friend told me i should finish all the side quests)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
That Smith likes to stay out of the sun. If you check down near Lady Oriel's castle, you may find him hiding in a corner.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ohnoswords wrote:
I'm working on Find the smiths and i found ALL of them EXCEPT the Unicorn way one. Anyone know where it is? (i actually finished WC but my friend told me i should finish all the side quests)

Before you enter the area with Lady Oriel, look around the grounds there.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
While we can't say exactly where it is as that would be a spoiler just walk along the sides around UW and you'll run into it. Make sure you travel all the way around all the way to the back of UW to the front it is there.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Ohnoswords wrote:
answering this may be considered a spoiler, but since it's just for one, hopefully the moderators will allow this reply- check near the entrance to the hedge maze. -eli and crew

Archon
Oct 24, 2010