Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance and Accuracy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
:-( Hello all i am here because i have noticed something very wrong with BALANCE characters WE DO NOT have any accuracy i think this issue should be solved immediately i do not think its fair all other schools have so much accuracy and we don't its horrible in p.v.p for us balance wizards cause we fizzle a lot and if it came down to getting accessories which contain such need NEWS FLASH there isn't any worth getting its very annoying to fizzle so much and to actually find a pet and train it to get sharp shot is almost impossible :-( and if ya do its still not enough usually you get 6% accuracy from pets with sharp shot i would really appreciate it if ya looked into this matter cause honestly all other schools have an advantage over us in p.v.p please please! please! please! Thank You Very Much :?

Ginelle PearlHand (legendary sorcerer)

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I have the 6% accuracy on my balance pet and that helps quite a bit but as you said my balance is still prone to fizzles, the same can be said about death. On both balance and death I do kind of figure that it is the price they have to pay as balance has less shields against it (though with the new gear everyone is using balance type of shields rather than school shields) and death has nice heals (I often wonder if I should try to get both death accuracy and accuracy to all upon its pet to rid its fizzlings).

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
REBULERA wrote:
:-( Hello all i am here because i have noticed something very wrong with BALANCE characters WE DO NOT have any accuracy i think this issue should be solved immediately i do not think its fair all other schools have so much accuracy and we don't its horrible in p.v.p for us balance wizards cause we fizzle a lot and if it came down to getting accessories which contain such need NEWS FLASH there isn't any worth getting its very annoying to fizzle so much and to actually find a pet and train it to get sharp shot is almost impossible :-( and if ya do its still not enough usually you get 6% accuracy from pets with sharp shot i would really appreciate it if ya looked into this matter cause honestly all other schools have an advantage over us in p.v.p please please! please! please! Thank You Very Much :?

I have six pets with sharp shot.... Just saying. O_0

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Just played my balance in water works that I rarely play anymore sine they heavily downed the heals. Even with a 6% accuracy pet attacks fizzled 60% of the time not even including the first boss. I still don't think my balance hits critical much anymore either, always use to hit it and then I played an arena match and all my criticals seemed to go away (I even filed a work ticket over that as I thought a programmer put a negative to criticals on my account).

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
I think my point came across perfectly i thought i was the only one as i see not i am glad you guys posted a reply to my concern and hope and pray that we get some ACCURACY in the long run and yes your are are right we do have some good advantages but sheesh why accuracy why not lower our health lol we have plenty of that and for the ONE with all the PETS you are on lucky guy mine has spell defy spell proof and spritely missing sharp shot for the perfect pet still searching though and hatching like crazy well hope we all get what we want >> SOME ACCURACY << we really really need it Im dying to p.v.p fearless Ginelle PearlHand ( Legendary Sorcerer )

Armiger
May 10, 2010
There is an aura, called infailable, it adds 10% accuracy to all spells for 4 rounds... Give this a shot...

Oh and it costs 0 pips...

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Ya it is funny that i am ice and i have a bigger chance at fizzling then storm does with waterworks gear. Waterworks gear has really messed things up i notice on my balance i fizzle a lot. I know darth said infallable but that just cant be on the done because i rely on the vengenance aura. The one thing i can say to help you is that its fine because it happened to a lot of other schools granted storm doesnt face any of these problems but you just have to wait it out and maybe KI will make it more balanced next patch until then we just have to deal with it.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
REBULERA wrote:

Dear REBULERA,
For that, I recommend just putting Accuracies ( :?) in your deck?
I have a balance friend and she hardly ever fizzles and she has 0% accuracy.
Death usually has none.
You could also get a pet with Sharp Shot.
Hope I helped :-)

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)