Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

different weather

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
There should be different weather every day just like the real world except this weather in wizard101 happens at different times. like an example one day its sunny then the next day its foggy. and there is different weather every day or it would last two or three days. but different weather happens at different worlds like your house if its rainy/stormy and you got plants there that need watering there ya go its rainy for them and it would happen every where but not inside.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Even though its a nice idea I don't think there will be any kind of weather ( except sunny ) because it might be challenging to design and can maybe lag the game. But its a nice idea though.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
mega47 wrote:
There should be different weather every day just like the real world except this weather in wizard101 happens at different times. like an example one day its sunny then the next day its foggy. and there is different weather every day or it would last two or three days. but different weather happens at different worlds like your house if its rainy/stormy and you got plants there that need watering there ya go its rainy for them and it would happen every where but not inside.

I do like the idea, but many wiazrds play in different parts of the world... and the game may lag because of it

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Cinder234 wrote:
Even though its a nice idea I don't think there will be any kind of weather ( except sunny ) because it might be challenging to design and can maybe lag the game. But its a nice idea though.

Or maybe just night and day? :)