Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Error?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Ok, I have been having a lot of issues with getting quests to Ravenscar. I'm pretty sure I have finished Savarstaad Pass, Mirkholm Keep, and Vighrid Roughland. My friends on the game helped me figure out if I have finished them, but I am still very unsure. In my quest book, I have no quests what so ever for anywhere in Grizzleheim and plus I've looked everywhere and couldn't find any exclamation points above anyone's head or greyed out question marks. It's been a while since I have been to Grizzleheim so I don't remember where I left off. So I have no quests for there and can't find any. So what do I do? I want to finish Grizzleheim so I can go to Wintertusk, but there is nothing for me there in GH. I know I haven't finished it all yet or I would have gotten a quest call from someone to go to Wintertusk already. I have looked everywhere and can't find any quests, so please help me! Thank you! ;)

Olivia IceCloud
Lvl. 60 Legendary
School of Ice

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Via87 wrote:
Ok, I have been having a lot of issues with getting quests to Ravenscar. I'm pretty sure I have finished Savarstaad Pass, Mirkholm Keep, and Vighrid Roughland. My friends on the game helped me figure out if I have finished them, but I am still very unsure. In my quest book, I have no quests what so ever for anywhere in Grizzleheim and plus I've looked everywhere and couldn't find any exclamation points above anyone's head or greyed out question marks. It's been a while since I have been to Grizzleheim so I don't remember where I left off. So I have no quests for there and can't find any. So what do I do? I want to finish Grizzleheim so I can go to Wintertusk, but there is nothing for me there in GH. I know I haven't finished it all yet or I would have gotten a quest call from someone to go to Wintertusk already. I have looked everywhere and can't find any quests, so please help me! Thank you! ;)

Olivia IceCloud
Lvl. 60 Legendary
School of Ice

First off, you need to be over a level 40 to get the quest for the final area of gh. If you are, check with ambrose or go see the bear you saw for the other quests. peony552

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If you finished those three areas, but not ravenscar then you need to talk to the guy outside the King's palace, who will send you in to see the king. The King will give you the quest to fight Jotin. After beating Jotin you then go on to ravenscar.