Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Tower

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
You know how when you go into raven wood the actual school part each school had its own tower, well what if as like a quest you could get that tower as a housing item like you know you can place it like any other tower but the difference is it looks just like the tower in the ravenwood school and you go into it and it has all the same decorations and you can put stuff in there just another one of those school pride things. Hmmm now thinking of it how would it work for balance. Well give me your opinions and ideas and if anyone can come up with something for balacne that would be great because i got nothing.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
You know how when you go into raven wood the actual school part each school had its own tower, well what if as like a quest you could get that tower as a housing item like you know you can place it like any other tower but the difference is it looks just like the tower in the ravenwood school and you go into it and it has all the same decorations and you can put stuff in there just another one of those school pride things. Hmmm now thinking of it how would it work for balance. Well give me your opinions and ideas and if anyone can come up with something for balacne that would be great because i got nothing.

That'd be cool, maybe for Balance a Sphinx or a mini-pyramid to enter?

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
mman17 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

That'd be cool, maybe for Balance a Sphinx or a mini-pyramid to enter?

Ya that would be cool for balance, Its just i love the furniture stuff i think the houses is a very distinct trait of wizard101 and i remember we got the desks for 48 spell quest and you know i would just love another school furniture item that you have to get from a quest but it's really nice lol

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I like the idea :) even something different to represent Balance is a good idea... Too bad you can not get the tower - like you explain - and it is a portal from your home (where you place the tower) to the actual school tower in Ravenwood... I think the actual school tower should be used to train with others in your school (exclusively) - like the mock/practice PvP events in the arena... other than one or two quests, my school tower is not used for much - but like you, I like how it looks :)

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Ya thats a good idea for a housing item. you would also gain one more room with it. i also think that it should be able to be bought with gold but at a high cost. its also cool because its smaller on the outside than it is on the inside.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009