Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More fun for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
This morning none of my friends were on. I was bored and wanted to see some excitement. Then it came to me, why not make some other cool things to get some money instead of just opening chests, playing minigames, fighting bosses , or selling things? Like how about having a magic axe to chop down trees for experience or gold? Or maybe something like a shooting range or chinease fireworks to make flowers fly out and drop gold and trees fall down to get experience or gold!

Thank you,
David Skullblood

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Sounds like runescape... But i do have to agree sometimes when your friends aren't on that it isn't as fun because you got nothing to do. If you ask me i think they should keep going with the housing upgrades they are doing. I love all these new things they are doing with housing and i really hope to see more upgrades. Maybe like a dungeon kind of place like something in your house where you can set up CPUs like gobblers or skeletons or something that your guests and you can fight and you know you can buy them at a certain housing store or maybe make it a crowns thing. And the owner can just build on to it. I think this would be really cool