Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in DS Academy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
I'm level 49 balance wizard stuck at the part in the DS Academy where you talk to Ashley the fire tree. She gives me the quest where I have to revisit a lot of dungeons that I've already spent DAYS on I have no other quests available besides this one, the books, and the stone roses...am I missing out on something?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
coolcalmpedro wrote:
I'm level 49 balance wizard stuck at the part in the DS Academy where you talk to Ashley the fire tree. She gives me the quest where I have to revisit a lot of dungeons that I've already spent DAYS on I have no other quests available besides this one, the books, and the stone roses...am I missing out on something?

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list for Dragonspyre quests, and a lot of other things too.

Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps. :-)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
She gives me the quest where I have to revisit a lot of dungeons that I've already spent DAYS on I have no other quests available besides this one, the books, and the stone roses...am I missing out on something?

Have you finished this quest to retrieve items from various chests throughout the Spiral? It's a pivotal quest that you must finish in order to move on to the final areas of Dragonspyre.

At one point, many people had a hard time getting to one of the chests in MooShu because they hadn't completed a series of side quests. This was supposed to be fixed as of an update a few months ago, but perhaps your wizard slipped through the cracks. If you are stuck at the MooShu part of Ashley's quest, post back and hopefully we can get you set straight.

If you have finished Ashley's quest and she didn't give you another quest to put the parts of the Dragonrider Staff together, you may have run into a glitch. You can report your problem to Support and they will fix it for you.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yeah, that is a normal quest to collect the chests that everyone has to do. Just go collect all the chests and you will get a new quest.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
thanks everybody!

i was thinking that the Ashley quest was just a "side" quest like the roses and the books...i didn't realize it was such an important part. time to get to work... :)