Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lots of neat ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
As i've played the game i've thought of great ways to make it even better. Plus a few ideas just for fun :-D

#1. Easier element markers

Some enemies are so big that its hard for someone to see their element. I would be nice if up by their health box there was a mark that showed their element.

#2. Castle Mute

This is an option in the privay settings. It can prevent people from talking in your home. They can still send messages though.

#3. Astral spell ideas

Sun: Irresistable-0 pips-Enchantment

Prevents the enchanted spell from being affected by resistance.

Star: Berserk-0 pips-Aura

+50% Damage to all outgoing spells, -50% Resist to all incoming spells

Moon: Angler Morph-0 pips-Polymorph-2500 health

Transforms you into a Myth Angler. This morph is highly focused on shield and blade removal.

#4. Rank 9 spell ideas

Fire: Firebrand-9 pips-75% accuracy
900-1000 damage to all enemies, puts a -45% accuracy weakness afterwards.

Storm: Thor-9 pips-70% accuracy
950-1150 damage to all enemies, remove all traps from allies.

Ice: Tizheruk ( Big ice water-snake ) 9-pips-80% accuracy
800 damage and 35% tower shield to all allies

Life: Quetzalcoatl ( Aztec Leaf Dragon-big name isnt it? ) 9 pips-90% accuracy
50+ 800 damage over 3 turns, 300 health and healing blade to all allies

Myth: Atlas-9 pips-80% accuracy
800 damage to all enemies, steals 2 shields and blades from all enemies

Death: Litch King-9 pips-85% accuracy
Steals 800 from target and gives -50% healing weakness.

Balance: Sekhmet ( Lioness Godess ) 9-pips-85% accuracy
900 damage, gives a 30% universal blade to all allies and a 30% trap to all enemies.

#5. Stealth mode
Entering this incredibly lowers your speed, but allows you to pass by enemies without getting dragged in. Certain dungeons disable this option.

#6. Special idles
These are awarded for doing certain tasks. They change the idle look of your character during battles.

#7. Shields
Instead of swords you can equip a shield. This give healing wisp spells rather than damage wisp.

#8. Gold Bank
This is another section in the shared bank where you can deposit and withdraw gold from character to character

#9. Celestia and Grizzleheim pet minigames.

Speaks for itself.

and finally, #10. Pets on mounts

Lets your pets ride mounts with you.

And thats all! Tell me what you think!

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Oh my gosh! This is TOO MUCH ideas. Can you at least pick one. But I have ratings and notes.

#1) 4.5/5. Nice I had a hard time thinking which school Aurekk is because he's a giant yeti.

#2) 1/5. Seriously? I'm a good chatter and if they mute people in the castle, I'd ignore the owner and go home.

#3) 5/5. Nice job. If tweaking it better will make it a 6/5.

#4) 3/5. The spells are too overpowered. Make it weaker and it will be more fair.

#5) 3.75/5. Maybe tweaking it a bit is better

#6) 4/5. Okay. So idles will take a long time but it's fine.

#7) 3/5. But all that will do is defend you plus armor is a type of it's own shield some of them

#8) 1/5. What if a novice wizard had a minotaur minion because the gold bank and you got defeated because of spammed defuses and myth traps? Bad stuff.

#9) 4/5. I don't have anything to say honestly.

So there you have it

Good/Bad
___/____
6 / 3

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Omega97 wrote:
As i've played the game i've thought of great ways to make it even better. Plus a few ideas just for fun :D

#1. Easier element markers

Some enemies are so big that its hard for someone to see their element. I would be nice if up by their health box there was a mark that showed their element.

Excellent idea, as this is very irritating and frustrating when you can't see what your enemy is...

#2. Castle Mute

This is an option in the privay settings. It can prevent people from talking in your home. They can still send messages though.

Not sure why you would want this or it is needed... Not a good idea

#3. Astral spell ideas

Sun: Irresistable-0 pips-Enchantment

Prevents the enchanted spell from being affected by resistance.

This is great for PvE, especially for Balance when fighting a balance boss that resists, however, I think this would seriously be a bad idea for PvP!

Star: Berserk-0 pips-Aura

+50% Damage to all outgoing spells, -50% Resist to all incoming spells

This is way too powerful, especially for 0 pips... Sorry no...

Moon: Angler Morph-0 pips-Polymorph-2500 health

Transforms you into a Myth Angler. This morph is highly focused on shield and blade removal.

Great Ideal!

#4. Rank 9 spell ideas

Fire: Firebrand-9 pips-75% accuracy
900-1000 damage to all enemies, puts a -45% accuracy weakness afterwards.

I like this one, although volcano with a AOE DOT would be good too, still this spell has good merits and is a nice 1 hit AOE...

Storm: Thor-9 pips-70% accuracy
950-1150 damage to all enemies, remove all traps from allies.

Personally, I think this should be a DOT, since storm does not have one, or instead of removing all traps from allies, it removes all storm shields from enemies...

Ice: Tizheruk ( Big ice water-snake ) 9-pips-80% accuracy
800 damage and 35% tower shield to all allies

I like this spell too, however, since it is attack 1 target, I think only 1 shield should be given, that is a 60% tower shield to self!

Life: Quetzalcoatl ( Aztec Leaf Dragon-big name isnt it? ) 9 pips-90% accuracy
50+ 800 damage over 3 turns, 300 health and healing blade to all allies

I almost love this spell, however, it is a bit overpowered... I would suggest 50 + 750 over 3 rounds to all enemies with the healing blade to all allies!

Myth: Atlas-9 pips-80% accuracy
800 damage to all enemies, steals 2 shields and blades from all enemies

Not sure I like this, A good attack all is nice... But shields and blades?
How about either 800 damage to all enemies and stun, or this;
Aftershock, 310 earthquake removing all positive shields & 525 over 3 rounds...

Death: Litch King-9 pips-85% accuracy
Steals 800 from target and gives -50% healing weakness.

I am assuming it steals 800 health and gives back half, also leaving weakness... I like it>..

Balance: Sekhmet ( Lioness Godess ) 9-pips-85% accuracy
900 damage, gives a 30% universal blade to all allies and a 30% trap to all enemies.

Nice spell, however, I would agree with the 30% balance blade to all, but the traps make it too overpowered!

#5. Stealth mode
Entering this incredibly lowers your speed, but allows you to pass by enemies without getting dragged in. Certain dungeons disable this option.

Not sure how I feel about this one... If it would be easy to program then fine, but if not, I can live without it...

#6. Special idles
These are awarded for doing certain tasks. They change the idle look of your character during battles.

That is just a potion that you can buy already...

#7. Shields
Instead of swords you can equip a shield. This give healing wisp spells rather than damage wisp.

There are blades that you can craft that have healing spells... Although, this is a great idea, to change the looks from a blade to a shield... I like it...

#8. Gold Bank
This is another section in the shared bank where you can deposit and withdraw gold from character to character

I don't see anything wrong with this idea... Some say that it would make new characters too overpowered, because of their legendary, however, you can farm and put items into shared and the new character can take them out and sell them... So, I see nothing wrong with this idea, I like it...

#9. Celestia and Grizzleheim pet minigames.

Speaks for itself.

Yeah, definitely is needed... Also, I would like for KI to make a place where you can just feed your pet snacks without having to play a mini game... They can still charge the same energy or reduce it a little, but just so we dont have to play those tedious mini games...

and finally, #10. Pets on mounts

Lets your pets ride mounts with you.

And thats all! Tell me what you think!

I can live without this idea, but I can see how some would like it... Not sure where you would put the pet if you have wings though...