Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze Tower. S.O.S

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I need help on Briskbreeze Tower. I,m a level 60 Fire, I cant get passed the first boss, and no one is ever there. Someone please answer my S.O.S!!!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You can try waiting by the tower during peak playing times and switching realms to find other players with the quest.
Also you can try asking for help in the Wizard City commons area, though this not as reliable as it once was.

If you still have trouble then you should go to www.wizard101central.com and look for a forum called "In game quest help". It is easier to find other players with the same quest or higher level wizards willing to help there.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Owl09 wrote:
I need help on Briskbreeze Tower. I,m a level 60 Fire, I cant get passed the first boss, and no one is ever there. Someone please answer my S.O.S!!!

Go to http://wizard101central.com/ and search up (in the search area, duh) "Wizard101 Mecenaries" this will hopefully take you to a thread where there are about 5 wizards who are willing to help you with anything, except street fights and test realm. (i think)

PS you must have a Central account to ask them.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
im on this quest 2 and need help mabey we can do it to gether? im lvl 50 death taylor thunder flame

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Owl09 wrote:

Me too.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
vaneairdbe wrote:
Owl09 wrote:

Go to http://wizard101central.com/ and search up (in the search area, duh) "Wizard101 Mecenaries" this will hopefully take you to a thread where there are about 5 wizards who are willing to help you with anything, except street fights and test realm. (i think)

What's a Central account?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Owl09 wrote:
vaneairdbe wrote:
Owl09 wrote:

On Wizard101Central.com, you "register" and set up a Central account so that you can participate in the Forums and Message Boards, just like here.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Owl09 wrote:
vaneairdbe wrote:

It is an account you create at the website www.wizard101central.com
It is a website devoted to the game Wizard101.