Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Ice shoes?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Idk if this is a glitch or just something maybe a joke lol? I been farming the waterworks and all i am missing are my ice shoes. And last boss dropped these shoes called frostbit shoes. and its a level 52 item and like just gives ice accuracy.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Idk if this is a glitch or just something maybe a joke lol? I been farming the waterworks and all i am missing are my ice shoes. And last boss dropped these shoes called frostbit shoes. and its a level 52 item and like just gives ice accuracy.

There are two sets of "frostbit" gear. I'm guessing you got the "frostbit footguards" are some such? The ones you want are "Frostbit Boots" and they will be level 60.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:

Did you mean mean Frostbit Footguards because if you did it is indeed a glitch. These are supposed to be dropped by Piscean Centurions in the Crustacean Empire. Hope this helps.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Yea i know that there is a different set of gear for it, but idk if its supposed to drop off the last boss lol. You know i'm not sure if i should have gotten the frostbit boots, or the frostbit footguards. You know what i mean?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Yea i know that there is a different set of gear for it, but idk if its supposed to drop off the last boss lol. You know i'm not sure if i should have gotten the frostbit boots, or the frostbit footguards. You know what i mean?

I get what you mean now. Yes, unfortunately, there are actually three enemies at the end. While there is a lot of gear attributed to sylster, in all liklihood, the other two drop some lesser gear as well and so there is a lot of non level 60 gear which gets dropped there. The key is really just to look for the level 60 requirement. Good luck! ;)

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:

yes first boss drops the lvl 60 head gear and the last bosses drop both the robe and boots.

Good luck :)