Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i think that instead of doing minigames all the time to lvl up pets there should be more things we can do to lvl up pets. like training them to do pet tricks and mini quests we can also teach them spells with training points so they can help us even more in a battle. this is because my pet is a blizzard cat and im a life wizard and it gives me a ice blade in battle. and since i'm a life wizard i dont really get ice spells so it dosnt help me at all. i hope you consider these ideas.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
eobb11 wrote:
i think that instead of doing minigames all the time to lvl up pets there should be more things we can do to lvl up pets. like training them to do pet tricks and mini quests we can also teach them spells with training points so they can help us even more in a battle. this is because my pet is a blizzard cat and im a life wizard and it gives me a ice blade in battle. and since i'm a life wizard i dont really get ice spells so it dosnt help me at all. i hope you consider these ideas.
Really good idea I like it