Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

your not going to belive this

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
well i was fighting monsters to get a black cat (witch,in case you dident know is a lord nightshade drop.) but i couldent get a pet drop so i look at wizard central to see where i could get one (also you can buy it from spooky bob on halloween) and i saw that you have to defeat lord nightshade a couple times and i ed so i went to defeat lord nightshade and the first quote first time i beat him i got a mysteryous egg. has anybody else goten this lucky

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
First of all, I knew that he drops a black cat. Yes it is surprising to get a pet from a boss. Bosses are "Stuborn and greedy" Metaphoricly, It was set like that in wizard 101 I guess. Its hard to get some drops cause they are too "Greedy" to give them. I am happy you got the pet you wanted. :)

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Wow you are really lucky! I have been farming him for awhile and was starting to wonder if it was still a drop. Thanks for the post. :)

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
hey ii0shmitoii it actualy was a blue banchy so it wasent the right pet XD oh and lord nightshade actually drops pets pretty easily he drop black cat,blue banchy and midnight sprite pets