Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weathering

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
Well im one of those crazy kids who has great ideas, and yes a few more will be released in a while...................... BUT thats beside the point, todays topic is...... WEATHERING!!!!!!! :D!!
Thats right you heard me correctly, we should have a person who sells weathering for our outdoor homes. Each type of weather can only be bought if you are a certain Level! To buy a type of weather, example: Rain you would need to be level 15. Night = level 20. Fog ( place wherever you want it ) level 25. Hail = level 30. Sunshine Level 35. Cloudy - Level 40. Snow = Level 45. School Outer Battle frontiers ( like baelfrost wyldfire all those things ) Level 50 Lightning Storm = level 55 and whatever you wanna make lvl 60...................
Thats all for now, if you want more of my random ideas comment back asking for some.
Carlos IceBreath Level 60 Thaumaturge

P.S. Thanks for supporting my idea everyone! Maybe sometime ill post a few other ideas i have....... ( Not right away though xD ) ANYWAYS.... Keep enjoying my weathering idea, and also.... To help support the idea, explain in a comment how you would like weathering to be set up. Somebody already posted the idea of weathering being somewhat like wallpaper. Not bad, not bad at all, so now lets hear from all you other wizards out there!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I made a post about that not to long ago and not a lot of people seemed to like the idea, I said wheater and also i wanted to do like night and day stuff for the house. But didnt seem like a good topic for anyone.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Level 60 should be an EARTHQUAKE! After the weather the ground is destroyed but is restored to normal after 30 minutes.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
eobb11 wrote:
um thats a little weird i know i would not waste gold on that

um thats a little AWSOME! i know i WOULD waste gold on that!

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Tha sounds AWESOME! I get tired of the same old weather in my house. If I could make it any weather I wanted, I would scream with happiness x screams x Sorry!
melcookie925

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
May 19, 2011
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
eobb11 wrote:
are you people crazy you would seriously waste money on that wow :x
We're not crazy! Of course we would! And if spending money on weathering means I'm crazy, I don't mind one bit!

melcookie925

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
eobb11 wrote:
are you people crazy you would seriously waste money on that wow :x
We're not crazy! Of course we would! And if spending money on weathering means I'm crazy, I don't mind one bit!

melcookie925

i want to buy weather! i am gonna put a volcano in my house and watch it blow up! then start a hurrican while hosting a party in my home and everyone will be like what?

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Awesome.
My vision of it would be sort of like wall paper. While it was up you could see it, when its down though you still have it.
I would do weather, its just another way of decorating your home.

Survivor
May 02, 2010