Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ability to Buy Crafting Slots Open

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I was wondering if this ability would ever be added to perhaps instead of wait either 12 or 24 hours, you could buy back open a crafting slot right then for a specific amount of Crowns since it seems you can pretty much buy your way to the top with Crowns. Or perhaps in the future, maybe create a Mega Bundle that gives an extra crafting slot or just plain out allow the ability to buy maybe 1 extra crafting slot because in my opinion I really love crafting and I would love to be able to craft more. :)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
I was wondering if this ability would ever be added to perhaps instead of wait either 12 or 24 hours, you could buy back open a crafting slot right then for a specific amount of Crowns since it seems you can pretty much buy your way to the top with Crowns. Or perhaps in the future, maybe create a Mega Bundle that gives an extra crafting slot or just plain out allow the ability to buy maybe 1 extra crafting slot because in my opinion I really love crafting and I would love to be able to craft more. :)

While I don't like the idea of reducing the crafting time with crowns, I really love the idea of a 'mega'-card like crafters house. Instead of mini-games, it has a crafting room, and items crafted there have a reduced crafting cost and time (say, 75% time and -1 from each type of reagent). It could also have a special crafting storage area in your chest that crafted items can be stred in that don't count against your shared limit. Etc...

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:

While I don't like the idea of reducing the crafting time with crowns, I really love the idea of a 'mega'-card like crafters house. Instead of mini-games, it has a crafting room, and items crafted there have a reduced crafting cost and time (say, 75% time and -1 from each type of reagent). It could also have a special crafting storage area in your chest that crafted items can be stred in that don't count against your shared limit. Etc...

Good idea. I know I'd pay money to have a crafter's house like that. :)

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
the speed to which players may craft does not impact game play any and it would be no different than allowing players to refill their energy balls with crowns so I see no harm in it