Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kraken pet or not?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
lots of times at the bazar i have seen people with kraken pets but i read a quistion that said that the kraken dosent give pets and im confused so plese help me!!!!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
stikle303 wrote:
lots of times at the bazar i have seen people with kraken pets but i read a quistion that said that the kraken dosent give pets and im confused so plese help me!!!!

The Kraken pet is obtained from a quest, available to Storm wizards only. It is not a drop from the Kraken in Triton Ave.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
It is actually a pet for level 58 storm wizards. They get it when they complete a specific quest in Winterdusk.(Wintertusk?).
Life gets Forest lord
Storm gets Kraken
Myth gets Humongmrog
Death gets Scarecrow(Maybe a Vampire would have been better)
Ice gets Ice wyvern
Fire gets Phenoix
Balance gets Judgement
I hope this stops the confusion on Pet drops :)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
stikle303 wrote:

It's a level 58 pet. There's a quest in Wintertusk.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Well, I now have my pet Storm Kraken and am disappointed that the card has only a 40% chance. At that, I would never use it as most other spells have a much higher change of working. And the extra trap is nice, but I can do this early and be done faster using other cards. It would have been a nice addition.

Michael EarthFriend
Lvl 60 Storm