Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Hey, everyone wants a good pet to have, drop or not. But then it gets really boring just having the same really cool pet. Some people would agree with me and say when we reach level 60 (or higher in the future), we should be able to make our own pets. It would be like picking the color of the pet, but more things are added, like outlines, color of course, and accessories. If I made my own pet, i would make a efreet pet, with all the details exept a green color and brown lamp, and sword is glowing green instead of red. If you could make your own pet, what would it be?

Nathan Deathflame master Thurgest (i dont know how to spell it)

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I have already mentioned this (somewhere in the message board) but I would like to have a "pet" of my own character! For the high-levels, exclusively, there should be an exchange of two/three adult pets and some coin (of course), to clone your own character's image in miniature :)

The attributes would be dependent on the pets (2-3 adult) that were sacrificed in the production of your clone - but that is a little more detail than your question intended... I like my character (as many of us do by the high-levels) and think it would be cool to have a miniature at my side :)

I also mentioned having our "pets" act as whatever 'minion' we summon :) Our "pet" would leave our side, assume their own player-position and cast the minion spells themselves - now, as a miniature of our own character - this would be a pretty-cool idea :)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009