Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Smiths

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Hi, I'm needing help finding the Smiths on my level 12 Sorcerer Travis DayShard.

I've found all The Smiths except for Cyclops Lane Smith, Olde Town Smith, and Colossus Buelford Smith.

Can somebody help me please?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Olde Town Smith-Look to a side of the building behind Gloria Krendell.

Cylcops Lane Smith-Look in the park where Nolan Stormgate and 2 Wizard City guards are located.

Colossus Boulevard Smith-Look near the Gobbler Palace

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Smiths are easy to find in wizard city theres a smith in cyclops lane that is really easy to find :D When you find all smiths you get a training point form zeke! Remember smiths are sneaky they hide in good places so no wizards can't find them easeir. Well smiths are good try your best to find smiths by.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I am missing 1 smith, in colossus blvd. The guard at the gate tells me it is locked and i need to see merle the headmaster. Merle doesnt help me any. Is there a quest to get in or do I need to be a certail level? I just started playing with my daughter, i am a lvl4 and she is a lvl 10. niether of us can get in.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
trenzman wrote:
I am missing 1 smith, in colossus blvd. The guard at the gate tells me it is locked and i need to see merle the headmaster. Merle doesnt help me any. Is there a quest to get in or do I need to be a certail level? I just started playing with my daughter, i am a lvl4 and she is a lvl 10. niether of us can get in.

Once you finish Triton, Firecat and Cyclopes, fight Foulgaze and Nightshade, you will be allowed to visit there and to go to Krok. This usually happens level 12-15 (depending on # of side quests done). Relax, and have fun, because after you finish these you will be fighting two foes vs yourself.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
trenzman wrote:

Once you finish Triton, Firecat and Cyclopes, fight Foulgaze and Nightshade, you will be allowed to visit there and to go to Krok. This usually happens level 12-15 (depending on # of side quests done). Relax, and have fun, because after you finish these you will be fighting two foes vs yourself.

Correction : Done it 6 times, so I know....!

Finish all the Quests on Firecat, Triton, and Cyclops. Then talk to the Headmaster! He will tell you to speak with the person guarding the gate into Colossus Blvd....

Please ... Foulgaze is at the end of the WC Main Quests, and just before the final battle in StormDrain Tower....!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
JJ2day5 wrote:
where's is the wizard area smith?

8)
The Commons Smith is behind the tree to the right of the Shield Trainner, where all the minigames are located. He's easy to miss sometimes....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
JJ2day5 wrote:

8)
The Commons Smith is behind the tree to the right of the Shield Trainner, where all the minigames are located. He's easy to miss sometimes....

8)

Thx,I could never find it. :D

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
arbgraham wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
JJ2day5 wrote:

8)

8)

Thx,I could never find it. :D

8)
NP ... I know where most of the "Zeke Quest" Items are, at least up to Mooshu's Oysters...

8)

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I am missing only 3 of the smiths, Unicorn Way, Triton Ave, and Firecat Alley, can anyone help me here.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
icecold61 wrote:
I am missing only 3 of the smiths, Unicorn Way, Triton Ave, and Firecat Alley, can anyone help me here.

8)

Unicorn = At the end of the area, left of the Maze entrance, in a corner. Not odvious...

Triton = go over the bridge, and turn left and keep going. Easy to see; Hard to notice.

Firecat = By that big statue to the right of the Theater's Entrance. Blends in a bit....

You're welcome.....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow" )
8)

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
JJ2day5 wrote:

8)

8)

I found him and it won't let me finish getting him

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
KaylaNerd wrote:
does anyone know where the cyclops lane and colssus bulevard smiths are?

The answer is already given in this post if you bothered to read it.