Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses that are way too hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hi, i'm Garrett SummerEyes (legendary thaumaturge) and all the bosses in winter tusk are so unfair! i liked the game more when these changes didnt come in to the game? what about you guys.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
17yaya wrote:
Hi, i'm Garrett SummerEyes (legendary thaumaturge) and all the bosses in winter tusk are so unfair! i liked the game more when these changes didnt come in to the game? what about you guys.

I didn't seem to handle the trouble you mentioned, but after the lessons learned in CL, they seemed a bit easier. Maybe you should head to CL and finish that first?

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
I had no trouble beating with both my legendary wiz, but you need to pay attention to the rules for certain bosses. They give you hints as to what not to do, and if you break those rules then well you already know the outcome. I you need help find help here in the forums, there are plenty of links to help make your quests a lot easier. Remember if you fail to plan, you're planning to fail.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011