Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morn is so hard!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
No matter how hard I try Morn Shadowbrew in WT always beats me! Stupid Storm Lord. :? The girl raven is harder than the guy ravens! This is messed up. I need help.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I am sry i didnt see your post and i posted that she is so easy i am very sorry.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
not for me. I only just became lvl 50. I beat her easily, though, with the help of my friend Chris. I was trying to solo her as a death, not myth or storm with a convert. Luckily Chris is a storm with a convert and a Storm Lord XD

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
No matter how hard I try Morn Shadowbrew in WT always beats me! Stupid Storm Lord. :? The girl raven is harder than the guy ravens! This is messed up. I need help.

All ya've gotta do is kill it quick and get some defenses on ya.

-mman

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

The girl raven is harder than the guy ravens! This is messed up.

And why is this "messed up...?" Are you suggesting that "girls" can't be or shouldn't be just as strong as boys? :?

I, being a female, was actually quite pleased to see numerous female characters and bosses in Wintertusk and Dragonspyre. This had been a notable lack in Grizzleheim, MooShu, Marleybone, and Krokotopia, where just about every boss was male.

But on to your problem---it would be the same problem even if Morn were male, you know. The key to surviving is to use storm shields. You might consider buying a couple of treasure cards and putting up shields right at the start of battle. Also, kill the minion as fast as you can.

She is tough, but you can do it.

If you're still having trouble fighting her, go to a crowded realm in the mid-to-late afternoon and go in with someone. Having another wizard at your side will help a lot.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Freshta wrote:

The girl raven is harder than the guy ravens! This is messed up.

And why is this "messed up...?" Are you suggesting that "girls" can't be or shouldn't be just as strong as boys? :?

I, being a female, was actually quite pleased to see numerous female characters and bosses in Wintertusk and Dragonspyre. This had been a notable lack in Grizzleheim, MooShu, Marleybone, and Krokotopia, where just about every boss was male.

But on to your problem---it would be the same problem even if Morn were male, you know. The key to surviving is to use storm shields. You might consider buying a couple of treasure cards and putting up shields right at the start of battle. Also, kill the minion as fast as you can.

She is tough, but you can do it.

If you're still having trouble fighting her, go to a crowded realm in the mid-to-late afternoon and go in with someone. Having another wizard at your side will help a lot.

I am a girl too. Still. It's frustrating. And I'd appreciate you not mouthing off to me.