Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You know...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I've seen some complaints around here about "cheap" or "weak" pets and how they seem "stupid" and whatnot. Then I think of my firecat Millie, who's only been defeated in a race twice. Out of maybe 40 races. I hatched her with a dragon and I got a dragon that was one pedigree point over the average, which is 29. And I hatched her with a storm salamander and got a storm salamander. So, you know, I think it's not fair rating pets as "weak" and "cheap" and that stuff. I think that the pet shops should switch pets every once and a while, like maybe once a month, just to keep the quality fair. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but mine is that there is no such thing as a "cheap pet". What do you think?

Tabitha Spiritsong and her beloved Millie~

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I have many pets and most are low level pets. I try to hatch with a pet I don't have or that I want.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
The point is, maybe one in February WC could have a MS pet, MS would have a DS pet, DS a CL pet, CL a Krok. pet, and so on. But there would still be pets that can only be achieved from drop or hatch, because if everyone's special, no one is. But I think it's not fair to compare my beloved Millie to a Goat Monk pet. And I understand you may hatch to get a pet you want, but there is still a chance that you won't. And I found that I could easily buy a Dragonspyre major house with my savings, but I so foolishly spent them on hatching and got the exact same pet I had, even though I wanted the other person's pet.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
lol, thank you! I worked hard on this idea. I just don't like people calling my prized Millie weak. And then when she races she shows the opponents what she's made of. lol.